UV Dynamics 8 GPM Mini Rack w/1 x 10" Standard Sediment Filter
UV Dynamics 8 GPM Mini Rack System
w/1 x 10" Standard Sediment Filter
UV Dynamics Mini-Rack Systems combine up to two Standard style filter housings and a UV disinfection system into one simple, clean looking, and integrated product line. Manufactured from rugged 10 gauge HR commercial grade steel and finished in a tough powder coat finish, the system will stay looking good as new for many years. The Mini-Rack system uses a special variation of our standard disinfection chamber and is equipped with a bottom mounted 1⁄4" drain plug to facilitate winterization in seasonal applications.
UV Dynamics Mini-Rack systems are quick to install, easy to service and provide lasting value.
- Water Purification from 6 to 8 gallons per minute [GPM] = 360 to 480 gallons per hour [GPH]
- Potable & high purity water point of use applications
- Passivated and polished 304 Stainless Steel reactor chambers* Manufactured from A249 pressure rated tube* Advanced UV Detection System designed to minimize nuisance alarms
- Nominal 6 to 8 GPM flow rates at 30mJ dose
- 3⁄4" porting
- Audio / visual lamp timer included on UV system
- Stainless Steel interconnect plumbing
- UV bulb life of approximately 9,000 hours (approx. 375 days)
- Annual UV lamp replacement reminder feature
- Domed quartz sleeve to simplify servicing
- No tools required for regular servicing
Easy-service lamp connector Includes:
245 (8 GPM) standard series UV
1 - 10" standard filter (cartridge not included)
Mini rack - manufactured from rugged 10 gauge HR commercial grade steel and is finished in a tough power coat finish
Connection 3⁄4" FIPT x 3⁄4" MIPT
Comes fully assembled.
- UVD/P400467 - Surge Protector. A Surge Protector helps protect your UV power supply from frequent power outages, surges, brown out conditions or electrical storm activity. Recommended for use with all UV Dynamics installations.
- VA/D8 - 8 GPM Flow Control. Flow controls are used to maintain a defined flow rate regardless of pressure variations of the supply line.
An Eco Fee has been applied to this product. For more info, visit the Light Recycle info page
Cleanflo provides on going support to the owners and operators of our rainwater harvesting systems.
We want to hear from you. Please submit any questions, suggestions, or general feedback with the form below. Don't forget your name and e-mail address.
|Best time to call*|
|What are you interested in?*|
|Expected Installation Date*|