Franklin 5 HP, 60 GPM, 4" Submersible Well Pump (Less Motor)
Franklin 5 HP, 60 GPM, 4" Submersible Well Pump (Less Motor) (9361 6013)
This 5 horsepower, 60 GPM pump end has a maximum pressure of 183 PSI (425'). 2" FIPT discharge, 13 stages, 4" Model 60JS5S4-PE, pump end only.
The J-Class SandHandler High Capacity 4" submersible pumps are designed for commercial, irrigation, and home use and are available in multiple performance ranges. Engineering and construction features both combine to reduce the efficiency losses caused by leakage within the pump or from pumping sand.
The floating eye and hub seals for improved performance and efficiency. The high flow impellers and stages are glass-filled Noryl for maximum efficiency.
- Stainless steel discharge head and motor bracket
- High flow impellers and stages are glass-filled Noryl for maximum efficiency
- Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing eliminate sand wear
- Intermediate bearing for increased shaft stability
- Floating eye and hub seals for improved performance and efficiency
- Stainless steel hex pump shaft, shell and shaft coupling
- High capacity upthrust assembly for protection during start-up and operation (45, 60 and 90gpm models)
- Check valve must be ordered separately
Cleanflo provides on going support to the owners and operators of our rainwater harvesting systems.
We want to hear from you. Please submit any questions, suggestions, or general feedback with the form below. Don't forget your name and e-mail address.
|Best time to call*|
|What are you interested in?*|
|Expected Installation Date*|