Franklin Submersible 7 1/2 HP, 230v, 1ph, 3 Wire, 6" Well Pump Motor
Franklin Submersible 7 1⁄2 HP, 230v, 1ph, 3 Wire, 6" Well Pump Motor (225 1119 020)
Franklin's 6-inch motors are built for dependable operation in 6” diameter or larger water wells. These motors are tough, built to last and can provide large amounts of water for irrigation, community water systems and factories where large flows or pressures are required.
- Full 3450 RPM design point
- Maximum temperature winding wire NEMA class 200
- Anti-track self-healing resin system
- Hermetically-sealed windings
- Removable Water-Bloc™ lead
- Double flange design
- Stainless steel shell
- Kingsbury-type water lubricated thrust bearing
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm
- Sand slinger
- 3-lead & 6-lead (Wye Delta) configurations for 3-phase
- Copper bar rotor
Cleanflo provides on going support to the owners and operators of our rainwater harvesting systems.
We want to hear from you. Please submit any questions, suggestions, or general feedback with the form below. Don't forget your name and e-mail address.
|Best time to call*|
|What are you interested in?*|
|Expected Installation Date*|