Franklin 7CY-S (3/4 HP, 115/230v) Plastic Jet Pump
Franklin 7CY-S (3⁄4 HP, 115/230v) Plastic Jet Pump
The Cyclone Series Thermoplastic Jet Pumps are easily serviced and economically priced. Available in 1⁄2 and 3⁄4 HP models. These pumps are a great choice for any of the following applications: Shallow Well, Marine Use, Aqua Culture, Booster Pump, Mist Spraying, Chemical/Fertilizer Transfer Pump.
This 3⁄4 horsepower pump is capable of 14.4 GPM at 40 PSI with a 5' suction lift. 1 1⁄4" FIPT Suction, 1" FIPT Discharge, 115/230v, no power cord supplied.
- Non-corrosive thermoplastic
- Replaceable in-line nozzle/venturi design for maximum hydraulic efficiency and ease of service
- Self cleaning, anti-clogging injector screen
- Thermoplastic impeller and diffuser ensure increased hydraulic performance
- Floating stainless steel eye seal for maximum performance and efficiency
- Square-flange mounting provides easy serviceability without disturbing the plumbing
- Built-in drain plug for easy winterizing and servicing
- Mechanical shaft seal allows positive protection against leaking
- Pressure gauge sold separately
- Pressure switch is installed and set at 30⁄50 PSI
- Handles water temperatures up to 120°F and working pressure up to 75 PSI
- Dual Voltage: 115/230v
- 1" FIPT discharge
- 1 1⁄4" FIPT suction
- Repair Kit Available Manufacturer Pump Model: 7CY-S Manufacturer Order Number: 91090007
Cleanflo provides on going support to the owners and operators of our rainwater harvesting systems.
We want to hear from you. Please submit any questions, suggestions, or general feedback with the form below. Don't forget your name and e-mail address.
|Best time to call*|
|What are you interested in?*|
|Expected Installation Date*|