Irritrol Rainsensor 1000 Wireless Rain Sensor
Irritrol RainSensor 1000 Wireless Rain Sensor
Taking water management to the next level, the proven Irritrol RainSensor Series makes watering in the rain a mistake of the past. The reliable wireless and wired rain sensors conserve water by preventing irrigation during or after sufficient rainfall, while the wireless rain/freeze sensor also helps reduce vegetation damage and icing conditions when the temperature drops below a predetermined set point. With its compact design and host of convenient features, the RainSensor Series is the perfect complement to any standard controller.
- Wireless models: Require less labor for the installer* Constant communication between transmitter and receiver: Assures that even after a controller power outage, the controller is continually updated with the sensor's "wet" or "dry" status
- Versatile mounting options: Requires no special tools - Quick-Clip gutter bracket and 1⁄2" conduit adapter included
- Signal strength indicator: Ensures correct installation, communication link and signal integrity (wireless models)
- Smart Bypass for easy system override: Allows for temporary deactivation while automatically resetting on next activation (wireless models)
- Fully adjustable shutoff points:From 1⁄8" to 3⁄4" of accumulated rainfall
- Dry-out rate adjustment for reset delay: Allows for setting the ideal dry out time
Patented wireless technology: Unsurpassed by the competition Operating Specifications
Sensor type: industry-standard hygroscopic discs
Rain sensitivity; adjustable nominal 1⁄8" to 3⁄4"
Operating temperature: -20°F to 120°F* Housing material: UV-resistant engineered polymer
Wireless only features: - Transmission range: up to 500' line-of-sight - Battery: Two CR2032 3V cells, 5-year life (typical) - Frequency: 418MHz
Cleanflo provides on going support to the owners and operators of our rainwater harvesting systems.
We want to hear from you. Please submit any questions, suggestions, or general feedback with the form below. Don't forget your name and e-mail address.
|Best time to call*|
|What are you interested in?*|
|Expected Installation Date*|