Cleanflo offers professional design and consulting services for rainwater harvesting systems on residential and commercial projects. Cleanflo specializes in rainwater harvesting systems that are used for irrigation, toilet, laundry, potable drinking water, fire suppression, and stormwater retention.
Rainwater harvesting systems are often either not designed, or under designed, with plans that have a few lines and a circle to represent a "designed" rainwater harvesting system. Then it is put on the builder or contractor to scope, build, and install. This can result in cost overruns, or even cutting the rainwater harvesting system from the project all together from improper planning.
- Customers unsure where to start. Cleanflo's design services will provide you a “tender ready” rainwater design package so you can get quotes from your builder or contractors, Or have Cleanflo handle the installation for a fee.
- Homeowners who are building a new house. Cleanflo's designs will makes sure the system meets local building codes and is properly integrated into your property.
- Architects or engineers who are planning on designing a rainwater harvesting system into their project.
- Homebuilders or contractors who have clients that want a rainwater harvesting system.
- Professional Designs.
- Opportunity to determine roadblocks before installation.
- Designed to meet your water conservation needs.
- Accurate installation budget for designed rainwater harvesting systems.
- Cleanflo offers installation services to have your project completed by the design team.